I’ve known Britt for a long time, we used to work together at a camp as teenagers, she’s mad cool and I always remembered her marching to her own beat.
So when I saw her message come through that she was getting married to the love of her life, Luke, at Century Barn, and that she HAD to have me as her photographer, I couldn’t say no!
Everything about their wedding was amazing, full of laughter and the place was over flowing with love for these two and the life they are embarking on together!
- Britt’s STUNNING Theia Couture dress
- Luke’s best man was his Dad
- The photo we created of them without seeing each other before the ceremony (scroll down for that b&w goodness)
- Britt works at Bistro 67 and they catered everything, the food was off the hook!
- There were a lot of our old “camp crew” in attendance, so it was amazing to catch up with everyone (many of which are married and with kids now!)
- Their nephews were all on Ring Security duty, they took it seriously and were ADORABLE!
- Britt’s brother-in-law started a coffee company, Sly and Sons and if you know me you know I can’t live without coffee. It was brewing all day, and was fantastic!
- Their first dance was to the Beach Boys!
- Century Barn is fantastic and the owner is a dream to work with! (If you’re getting married here I’d love to be a part of your day)
- These two are kindred spirits, together and I found that in them. They had 100% trust in me to document and preserve their memories from this day and I can’t express how much that means to a photographer!
Congratulations Britt & Luke, capturing your wedding day was a highlight this season for sure!